Brigadeiro Recipe – Brazilian Truffles, Treat Recipe
Brigadeiro Recipe, Traditional Brazilian chocolate truffles recipe
This favorite brazilian dessert recipe requieres only 3 Ingredients.
It is a traditional truffles recipe from Brazil. This candy is typically served at parties.
Four kids from Brazil show you how to prepare their favourite Brazilian dessert.
Follow the easy recipe by the groovie kids Elvis, Ben, Olivia and Laura.
If you love Brazilian food this is the Brazilian YouTube channel for you. Because Brazilian food and drinks expleined in simple recipes and videos step-by-step.
Learn how to cook Brazilian Cuisine classics with chef Nando Cuca.
- 1 can (400g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- some more butter for greasing hands
- 3 tablespoon cocoa powder. ( Kids prefer hot chocolate instant powder 🙂 )
- chocolate sprinkles
- coconut sprinkles
- Put the condensed milk, butter and cocoa powder in a pan.
- Heat the three ingredients over medium heat and stir vigorously.
- Cook the mixture until enough thickens so that the candy mixture stay together and do not spread.
- Pour the hot mixture at best into a greased dish and let cool down for a few minutes before you put in a fridge.
- Let cool down to room temperature.
- Lightly grease your hands with butter. Take in each case 1 teaspoon of the birgadiero mixture in your hands and form into balls.
- For decoration roll the balls in chocolate sprinkles or coconut sprinkles and place them into small paper cups.
Be inspired and have fun watching our recipe videos. On our YouTube channel you will find also other Brazilian recipes and different international food and cooking recipes all over the world.