Pork Tenderloin Recipe, Antipasto, Italian Food
Tuscany Pork Tenderloin Recipe with Rosemary Marinade
This pork tenderloin recipe is a Italian food antipasto recipe with rosemary sprigs and marinated in balsamic vinegar and Marsala.
It is a ideal italian appetizer for finger food.
- 500g pork tenderloin
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Italian Marsala
- 3-4 Essöfffel olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- Wash rosemary sprigs under running water and let drain.
- Wash pork tenderloin under running Water. Dab dry with paper towel.
- Cut the pork tenderloin in finger thick slices.
- Sprinkle the meat with fresh ground pepper and salt.
- Mix Balsamic vinegar and Marsala in a bowl and add pork slices.
- Cut rosemary sprigs in a length about double the length of the diameter of the pork slices.
- Chop about 2 tablespoons rosemary leaves.
- Mix the chopped rosemary leaves with the Marinate and the pork tenderloin slices.
- Marinade the tenderloin about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Then filter Marinate through a sieve and dilute with around 3 tablespoons of water.
- Using a wooden skewer for prepunching the pork loin slices from the outside. Stuck a rosemary branch by each loin.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fry the loins on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Then simmer the loins covered on medium heat for 3-5 minutes with the diluted marinade.
- Can be served hot or served cooled as finger food.
This Tuscany recipe you can watch as recipe video. Be inspired and have fun watching our other italian recipe videos. The easy preparation and the quantity of needed ingredients are shown very vividly.
On our YouTube channel you will find also other Italian recipes like the Neapolitan “Panini alla Mozzarella en Carozza” and different international food and cooking recipes.