Stuffed Peppers Recipe and Vegetarian Recipe
Combined recipe for stuffed peppers and for a vegetarian recipe
Here in this video you can find several simple recipes combined: Recipe for stuffed peppers, stuffed eggplant recipe, stuffed onion recipe and Vegetarian recipes. Vegetables and stuffed vegetables without and with minced meat.
This stuffed peppers recipe you can also watch as recipe video in German version. Be inspired and have fun watching our recipe videos. The easy preparation and the quantity of needed ingredients are shown very vividly.
On our YouTube channel you will find also other dessert recipes and different international food and cooking recipes in German and English version.
- Red, green and yellow peppers
- 1 eggplant
- 1 large onion
- 200g carrots
- 500g minced meat
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 onion leaf
- 2 small onion
- fresh basil
- gouda cheese grated
- vegetable broth
- salt & pepper
- Hungarian Sweet Paprika powder
- butter & olive oil
- Tomatos and fresh basil for decoration
- Cut off a lid in the peppers in the upper third and remove the seeds.
- Cut eggplant in half and scoop out and chop the content of the hollowed-out eggplant.
- Scoop out the large onion. Carrots, celery, green onions wash and finely cut.
- Peel the onions and chop finely with content of hollowed-out large onion. Cut half of an onion into slices.
- Heat butter in a pan and fry the onions until translucent. Add carrots, onion leaf and celery and fry about 5 minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and 125 ml vegetable broth, seasoning the vegetables with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- In another pan fry the mince in hot olive oil until it is crumbly. Add about half of the finished steamed vegetables without the Broccoli into the minced meat. Mix and season the ground beef and vegetable mixture with more salt, pepper and paprika.
- Fill the minced meat and vegetable mixture with the cheese and basil into the prepared peppers, eggplant and onion.
- If you fill the vegetables only with the steamed vegetables you already have here, a recipe for vegetarian stuffed peppers or vegetarian vegetables.
- Let the filled vegetables simmer about 25 minutes at 180°C in the oven.
- After that decorate with tomatoes and broccoli and sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake further 5 minutes at 180 degrees.