Stuffed Zucchini Recipe with minced meat
Stuffed zucchini recipe: Zucchini stuffed with minced meat
A German summer zucchini recipe. Stuffed Zucchini Boats is one of our easy recipes for baked zucchini. For this stuffed zucchini recipe we uses big yellow zucchinis fresh from our garden. Also the tomatoes and rosemary we harvested fresh from our garden.
- 1 big yellow zucchini
- 500g ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 150g bread crumbs
- 1 cup chicken bouillon
- 150g grated Emmentaler cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 gloves garlic
- freshly ground pepper
- Peel the zucchini. Halve and scoop out zucchini.
- Chop tomatoes and oninos and mix with eggs and breadcrumbs into the minced meat.
- Chop garlic and rosemary and add in to the minced meat and seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the minced meat mixture and place them into a casserole with the chicken broth.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Broil for 20 to 40 minutes, or until the zucchini boats are tender when you pierced with a knife.
- Spinkle the edammer cheese over the zucchini boats and decorate with tomato and basil. Bake for more 5 to 8 minutes until the cheese has melted.
This stuffed zucchini recipe you can also watch as recipe video in German version. Be inspired and have fun watching our recipe videos. The easy preparation and the quantity of needed ingredients are shown very vividly.
On our YouTube channel you will find also other zucchini recipes and different international food and cooking recipes in German and English version.